Friday, July 25, 2008

And the survey says...


Every couple weeks when Andrew and I are eating together, I ask him what his favorites are. It fascinates me to hear how often some of them change, and how his answers compare to how I would guess he would respond. While watching an occasional guilty pleasure of mine - SuperNanny - this week, I was appalled at how the parents when surveyed knew nothing about their children. What they wanted to be when the grow up, favorite foods, colors, etc. And so, I shall continue my survey of Andrew. Below are the latest responses, and my own guesses for Patrick.

Andrew's Survey - July 2008 - Age 3 1/2
Favorite Colors: black and white (Mommy says Green)
Food: pizza
TV Show: Higglytown Heroes (because we got it from the library and he's watched it ad nauseum)
Book: "Brother Sister" (aka Berenstain Bears)
Sport: football, soccer, baseball, basketball, hockey
Baseball player: JRoll
Golfer: Tiger
When he grows up wants to be: pro athlete of some type

Patrick's Survey - July 2008 - Ages 2 1/2 months
Food: milk
Activity: Swatting at Pooh Bear, wondering why the bug toys on my swing mobile aren't moving - Mommy must need to put in new batteries; talking
Color: baby poop yellow
Person: Depends on what I want - coolness: Andrew, food: Mommy, goofy faces: Daddy
Pastimes include spitting up, talking in my own language, sleeping in the car as Mommy drags me around; kicking
When he grows up wants to be: cool as Andrew

1 comment:

Irene said...

That is SUCH a cute picture of your darling boys!